RRP: AU$169 Our Price: AU$125 Save: AU$44
Good to know:Australian Local Warranty
Genuine Australian Stock
$17 Australia Wide (Insured)
- 6-1/2" 2-way car speakers (pair)
- supplied adapter rings allow for fit into 6-3/4" locations
- Dynamic Balance polymer/mica composite woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" pivoting liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter
- Neodymium tweeter magnet
- Kapton voice coil
- built-in 2-way crossover network
- ABS wheel-design grilles
- stainless steel mounting hardware
- certified for marine use
- power range: 6-60 watts RMS (180 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 35-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- top-mount depth: 1-11/16"
- warranty: 1 year
Incredible Sound, Affordable Price
The db651 come with 6 3/4-inch adaptor rings for easy fit in VWs, Audis, BWMs and other European cars. This is a truly versatile high-performance coaxial loudspeaker with all the Polk features and technology that make it a great choice for any vehicle.
Dynamic Balance® driver technology for pure, distortion free sound.
Polymer/mica composite cones are stiff yet lightweight for big sound and little distortion.
Klippel optimized components for consistent, distortion-free sound.
Marine Certified means the db651 is built tough to withstand the harshest environments on the water.
Low-mass 2-layer Kapton voice coil Kapton has a high melting temperature, ensuring reliability and high power handling.
Swivel mount tweeter allows precise aiming of sound.
Wheel-inspired style combines with rugged durability in the db grille
All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.