RRP: AU$430 Our Price: AU$349 Save: AU$81
Good to know:Australian Local Warranty
Genuine Australian Stock
$17 Australia Wide (Insured)
- component speaker system includes two 6-3/4" woofers, 2 tweeters, and two external crossovers
- woven honeycomb glass fiber composite woofer cone with butyl rubber surround
- 1" silk composite dome tweeter with swivel mount
- 2-way external crossover with 2-position tweeter level
- certified for marine use
- 2.7-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- power range: 25-125 watts RMS (250 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 40-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 94 dB
- includes adapter rings for 6-1/2" openings
- top-mount depth: 2-9/16"
- warranty: 1 year
Designed to Perform
Our flagship MM component system, the MM6501 is the result of 3 years of Polk research and development. The MM6501 has been designed to offer unparalleled sound quality with exceptional fit to meet virtually any application. Borrowing technology from our flagship SR Series, the MM6501 offers extraordinary performance at a price that’s too good to believe.
Dynamic Balance® driver technology for pure, distortion free sound.
Neodymium is a rare earth material we use in all MM driver magnets, excluding 461P, that are about 1/10 the weight of a comparable ceramic magnet and much more powerful. The smaller magnet means the MM6501 components fit easily into more applications.
Carbon composite basket based on the spokes of a wheel is lightweight, absolutely will not flex during peaks and looks great.
Woven glass composite cones feature tremendous stiffness-to mass ratio. Lower mass means faster transients and finer detail.
Klippel optimized components for consistent, distortion-free sound.
Marine Certified ensures the MM6501 is built tough to withstand the harshest environments on the water.
Large-diameter voice coil (30mm) in driver increases reliability and power handling.
Wheel-inspired style combines with rugged durability in the MM grille.
Multiple mount tweeters allow surface or flush mounting.
All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.