Tight, punchy and powerful bass.
Constructed with thick MDF board for assured strength and stability, the TS-WX305B bass reflex sub has a well-tuned bass reflex port to reproduce powerful bass tones.
The TS-WX305B enclosure houses a durable woofer that is built with an extended aluminium voice coil with enlarged diameter for heat dissipation and durability, and Pioneer’s patented lightweight IMPP composite seamless cone to maintain reliable power handling up to 1300 Watt.
The subwoofer has a reinforced cone body, large double stacked magnets and an extended, vented pole yoke, delivering a vastimprovement in linearity.
Requiring only a minimum of space, the shallow box easily fits behind a rear car seat.
• Maximum input power - 1.300 W
• Nominal input power - 350 W
• Frequency response - 20 - 125 Hz
• Lowest resonance frequency - 29 Hz
• Woofer size - 30 cm
• Woofer material - IMPP Composite Seamless Cone
• Dimensions - 508 x 328 x 379 mm
• Weight – 11.6 kg