RRP: AU$219 Our Price: AU$149 Save: AU$70
Good to know:Australian Local Warranty
Genuine Australian Stock
$17 Australia Wide (Insured)
Add some boom to your daily drive
Is your vehicle's audio system sounding a little thin? Pioneer's Champion Series subs can remedy that situation, bringing out all the punch and power in your music by filling in the lowest frequencies of the sound spectrum. Throw one or two of these subs in your daily ride, power them up with a nice amp, and you'll understand what the fuss is all about — whatever you listen to, great bass will make it sound much, much better.
Built tough to give you solid bass
The TS-W310D4 12" subwoofer features a seamless IMPP cone that's injection-molded for exceptional precision and strength. A double-layered elastic polymer surround supports the woofer during cone excursion so you'll get right-on, hard-hitting bass notes even when the music's turned up loud. The dual 4-ohm voice coils allow you to wire the sub for 2- or 8-ohm impedance, so you get the flexibility you need when you add more Champion Series subs in the future.
- 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- IMPP composite seamless cone
- 2-layer fiber-reinforced elastic polymer surround
- stamped steel basket
- power range: 50-400 watts RMS (200 watts RMS per coil)
- peak power handling: 1,400 watts
- frequency response: 20-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 95 dB
- top-mount depth: 6-1/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.85-1.75 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.25-2.0 cubic feet
- warranty: 1 year