RRP: AU$749 Our Price: AU$549 Save: AU$200
Good to know:Australian Local Warranty
Genuine Australian Stock
$17 Australia Wide (Insured)
Small Footprint, Insane Output
KX Amplifiers set the curve for smaller chassis footprints, with the largest model measuring at only 15-1/2 inches long. KICKER amps feature an optimized circuit layout for the most efficient use of components, the smallest footprint and clearest sound quality. Their cosmetic style is sharp as well, with magnetic panels covering control settings and glass fiber-composite end panels for a clean, stealth look that’s even UV-protected.
The highest-grade components and surface-mount technology under the high-mass heat sink allow our amps to perform at a level others fail to reach. Double-sided fiberglass circuit boards, Litz-wound transformers that minimize power loss and maximize transfer, TO218 output devices for high-current switching, buffered RCA outputs on bass amps, angled custom-tooled power connectors – the details make our amplifiers the most reliable, high-performing audio equipment in the industry.
High-Grade Components, Sleek Tuning Magnetic Door
KX monoblock amps use a Class-D, boost-converter power supply for the highest sound quality and efficiency. Boost-converter technology allows KX.1 amps to achieve a typical efficiency near 80 percent, significantly beyond standard amp power supplies. That, along with the adaptability to use fewer internal parts, allows for a smaller bass-amp size, the coolest operation, optimum reliability and overall excellent performance. Full-range models utilize Class D-IC power, which provides superior efficiency, exceptional sonic performance and the compact size.
Users can take advantage of built-in crossovers and adjustable KickEQ processing for dialing in perfect sound, and a variable subsonic filter provides subwoofer protection from potentially damaging lowest frequencies. A three-second turn-on delay eliminates additional interference, red over/under voltage LEDs, and auto-reset protection are some of the other conveniences utilized by dependable KICKER amps.
- KX Series 5-Channel Class D-IC Car Amplifier
Channel 1-4 RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
Subwoofer Channel RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 400 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- Remote bass level control included
- High-efficiency regulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (Variable 0-18 dB @ 40 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- 5/4/3/2 and mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- All feature FIT (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) to accept output from virtually any source
- FIT’s lab-grade, balanced differential inputs offer best possible noise rejection
- Speaker-level input compatible (switchable) through RCA connection, Kicker ZISL required and sold separately
- Double-sided fiberglass circuit board
- Built-in crossovers and adjustable KickEQ for dialing it in
- DC offset or 12v remote auto turn-on modes
- Angled custom-tooled power connectors
- Stylish magnetic panels cover controls and glass-fiber composite end panels
- Heavy duty high-mass aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- High level: 250mV-10V
- Variable low-pass filter (40-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable high-pass filter (10-500 Hz with 10x multiplier, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency Response: 10-20,000 Hz
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation.
- Dimensions: 211(W) x 324(L) x 54(H)