RRP: AU$1099 Our Price: AU$849 Save: AU$250
Good to know:Australian Local Warranty
Genuine Australian Stock
The 5-channel JL Audio HD900/5 HD series car amplifier delivers unreal power in a very small and convenient size. Often times smaller amplifiers will lack power or even quality, however with the new JL Audio HD amplifiers this will not be the case. The HD amplifiers are equipped with amazing technologies like Single Cycle Control, which tracks audio signal and compares it to the real PWM waveform and then corrects it accordingly each and every cycle. This helps to control distortion causing mechanisms improving the quality of the amplifier tremendously. HD amplifiers also feature the R.I.P.S. System, R.I.P.S. stands for "Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply" and ensures consistent power delivery over a wide range of battery voltages and load impedance's. This means you will received the same power output at 4 ohms all the way down to 1.5 ohms each and every single time. With dual mounting options for added versatility and advanced heatsinks with vertically oriented fins for extreme heat control, the JL Audio HD amplifiers are unmatched by other amplifiers in the same class.Product Features:
- JL Audio HD Series 5-Channel Class D Amplifier
Main Channels RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- 4 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- 3 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 1.5 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
Bridged RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 6 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 3 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
Subwoofer Channel RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 1.5 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Total Continuous Power Rating: 900 watts
- Single Cycle Control delivers reference-grade performance while requiring less current from the vehicle's electrical system
R.I.P.S (Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply) ensures consistent power delivery over a wide range of battery voltage and load impedances
- Regulated means that the power supply adjusts its operation to maintain the rated power output and low distortion operation over range of vehicle voltages
- Intelligent power supply is a circuit that monitors output current to perfect the amps output power over a range of load impedances. It detects the actual impedance and adjusts rail voltages for the best output
- Variable bass boost up to +15dB
- LED power indicators
- Variable front crossover: 50 - 500Hz, selectable slope 12dB/octave
- Variable rear crossover: 50 - 500Hz, selectable slope 12dB/octave
- Differential-balanced inputs to effectively control noise and will allow you to connect most OEM units straight to the amplifier
- Three sets of RCA Jack input, front, rear and subwoofer with a dedicated input sensitivity gain control for the channels
- RealSink heat management with rollback protection removes heat from the amplifiers circuitry while the vertical heat
- Infrasonic filter: Defeatable 24dB/octave at 30 Hz
- Subsonic Filter (24 dB at 30 Hz)
- Frequency response: 12 - 28,000Hz
- Optional wired remote level control: JL Audio HD-RLC
- Optional stacking equipment for HD amplifiers: JL Audio HD Stack Kit
- Dimensions: 10-13/16"D x 8-7/8"W x 2H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation.