RRP: AU$395 Our Price: AU$289 Save: AU$106
Good to know:Australian Local Warranty
Genuine Australian Stock
$17 Australia Wide (Insured)
JL Audio's XD200/2 2-channel XD series amplifier encompasses high quality at an affordable price. When JL Audio sets out to make an affordable amplifier the one thing that you can bet they will not do is compromise on quality and performance. XD amplifiers feature NexD Class D Technology, that reduces distortion and increases efficiency. The use of an Advanced Rollback Protection system will allow the XD amplifiers to maintain both thermal and low-impedance protection by either limiting available peak voltage when overheating or rolling back peak voltage when low impedance is presented at the outputs. In order to minimize engine whine or alternator noise, XD amplifiers feature differential-balanced inputs that eliminate voltage sensitivity between one input terminal and ground thus reducing the occurrence of interference. Apart from all these great technologies, XD amplifiers also feature a relatively small chassis, making them easily mountable in any vehicle without extraneous hassle. When looking for a space-saving amplifier loaded with the latest technologies and unsurpassed quality and performance, then look no further than JL Audio's XD series car amplifiers.
- XD Series 2-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan.
RMS Power Rating (12.5V):
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 8 ohms: 120 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 1 chan.
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type power supply
- NexD Ultra-High Speed Class D topology
- Wired JL Audio HD-RLC remote level control sold separately
- LED power (green) and protect (red/yellow) indicators
- Independent input sensitivity controls
- State-of-the-art microelectronic components
- 2/1 channel operation
- Advanced Thermal Rollback System completely eliminates annoying thermal shut-down events
- Studio-grade signal processing with fully variable crossover filters
- Extruded aluminum alloy system setting security cover
- Total amplifier efficiencies exceeding 80%
- Noise-killing, highly flexible differential-balanced inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty compact unitary cast alloy heat sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- Level: 100mV-4V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave Butterworth)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave Butterworth)
- Damping factor: >150 @ 4 ohms per chan./ 50Hz
- Frequency response: 12-22,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 8-9/16"L x 7-1/8"W x 2-1/16"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation.
|Power Specifications - Full Range Channels|
|RMS Power @ 4 ohms||75 watts x 2 channels|
|RMS Power @ 2 ohms||100 watts x 2 channels|
|RMS Power @ 1 ohm||Not Stable|
|Bridged RMS Power||200 watts x 1 channel|
|Peak Power Output||N/A|
|Number of Channels||2|
|Total Peak Power Output||N/A|
|Total RMS Power Output||200 watts|
|Maximum Input Gauge Size||8 AWG|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2 ohms|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||4 ohms|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||1.0%|
|Speaker Level Inputs||No|
|Preamp Outputs||1 pair|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||50 - 500 Hz|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50 - 500 Hz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>104 dB|
Optional (Accessory required and sold separately)
JL Audio HD-RLC
|Fuse Rating||30A x 1|