RRP: AU$1099 Our Price: AU$838 Save: AU$261
Good to know:Australian Local Warranty
Genuine Australian Stock
The monoblock JL Audio HD1200/1 HD series car amplifier delivers unreal power in a very small and convenient size. Often times smaller amplifiers will lack power or even quality, however with the new JL Audio HD amplifiers this will not be the case. The HD amplifiers are equipped with amazing technologies like Single Cycle Control, which tracks audio signal and compares it to the real PWM waveform and then corrects it accordingly each and every cycle. This helps to control distortion causing mechanisms improving the quality of the amplifier tremendously. HD amplifiers also feature the R.I.P.S. System, R.I.P.S. stands for "Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply" and ensures consistent power delivery over a wide range of battery voltages and load impedance's. This means you will received the same power output at 4 ohms all the way down to 1.5 ohms each and every single time. With dual mounting options for added versatility and advanced heatsinks with vertically oriented fins for extreme heat control, the JL Audio HD amplifiers are unmatched by other amplifiers in the same class.
- JL Audio HD Series Monoblock Class D Amplifier
RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- 4 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 1.5 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Remote bass level input (HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- LED power indicators
- Single channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Single Cycle Control™
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for heat dissipation
- RCA level inputs
- Screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 6-30,000 Hz
- Optional wired remote level control: JL Audio HD-RLC
- Optional stacking equipment for HD amplifiers: JL Audio HD Stack Kit
- Dimensions: 10-13/16"L x 8-1/4"W x 1-15/16"H